If this is your first purchase from us, and you would like to test the quality of the towels, please remove 1-2 towels from any one dozen only and wash and use those towels till you are satisfied with the quality.
Here are some tips for the care of your new towels
- Please wash and dry towels 2-3 times before use. Many are machine compressed for shipping purposes. After washing and drying, towels will become fluffy, soft and absorbent.
- DO NOT use fabric softener on microfiber towels as that will affect their absorbency efficacy
- Always wash towels in cold water several times prior to initial use to remove excess dyes. You may also use about a tablespoon of vinegar in the wash with any color towels to help the color set.
- Wash towels in cold water to minimize shrinkage and fading.
- Always wash all colors separately to maintain original color
- Some of our towels are bleach or bleach solution resistant. Please call us to verify that your item is designed for use with bleach if you are not sure.