If this is your first purchase from us, and you would like to test the quality of the towels, please remove 1-2 towels from any one dozen only and wash and use those towels till you are satisfied with the quality.
Here are some tips for the care of your new towels
- Please wash and dry towels 2-3 times before use. Many are machine compressed for shipping purposes. After washing and drying, towels will become fluffy, soft and absorbent.
- Always wash towels in cold water several times prior to initial use to remove excess dyes. You may also use about a tablespoon of vinegar in the wash with any color towels to help the color set.
- Wash towels in cold water to minimize shrinkage and fading.
- Always wash all colors separately to maintain original color
- Some of our towels are bleach or bleach solution resistant. Please call us to verify that your item is designed for use with bleach if you are not sure.
Special Instructions for the care of new Microfiber Towels
- Microfiber towels should be washed using warm water and a gentle, liquid detergent.
- DO NOT use fabric softener on microfiber towels as that will affect their absorbency efficacy.
- Do not wash in the same load with cotton items (cotton lint can clog fibers).
- After washing, place the cloth in the dryer on low heat with no dryer sheet.